About Coldwell Banker Conway & Company Realtors!
Coldwell Banker Conway & Company Realtors has a friendly & professional staff that we are eager for you to meet. We are Kinston’s Real Estate experts and our agents have decades of combined experience. We are looking forward to working with you to meet your individual needs. At Coldwell Banker Conway & Company, we’re more than just real estate, we’re the support you can count on for all of your real estate needs.
Mark I. Conway, President
- Born and raised in Kinston, NC
- Began his real estate career in Kinston in 1970
- Certified Residential Specialist CRS
- Graduate of Realtors Institute GRI
- Strong supporter of Kinston Community in growth and foresight for the future
- Built a company based on integrity and service in helping people buy and sell real estate
Mark R. Conway, Vice President
- Broker in charge
- Born and raised in Kinston, NC
- Joined family business 1980
- Graduated from Kinston City Schools and East Carolina University
- Married with 2 children
- Strong bond to Kinston Community and proud to have the opportunity to raise his family here
- Glad to help Lenoir County and Kinston residents and businesses buy and sell real estate
- Because everyone we work with becomes a client, friend and neighbor, we strive to do a bit more than expected in every service we provide
- I am more than happy to showcase Kinston and Lenoir County for you, and demonstrate why we call our community home
- Residential sales specialist for first time home buyers, seniors, relocation, REO, investment properties in Lenoir, Greene and Jones Counties and property management
- Member of National Association and North Carolina Association of Realtors.
- Active member Kinston Board of Realtors
- Past Secretary, Treasurer and Director of Kinston Board of Realtors.
- Member of President’s Circle, Diamond Society and Sterling Society for Coldwell Banker/Conway and Company
- Master’s in Business Education from East Carolina University
- Realtor of the Year by the Kinston Board of Realtors, 2005.
- Top Producer; Multi-Million Dollar Producer, President’s Circle awards from Coldwell Banker since 1995
Jackie joined Conway & Company Financial Services in 2014. Jackie is our real estate coordinator and works in property management which represents property owners and tenants in residential and commercial leasing. Jackie has one son who is attending college. She enjoys painting, gardening and spending time with family and friends.
- Graduated: East Carolina University
- Broker (since 2000); GRI
- First Home Buyers, Relocation; Investment Property specialist
- Graduate of Realtors’ Institute (GRI)
- Former President, Kinston Board of Realtors: 2005.
- Kinston Realtor of the Year: 2006
- Married with two children
Miriam joined Coldwell Banker Conway & Company Realtors in 2016. She is a member of the North Carolina Association of Realtors and the National Association of Realtors. Miriam graduated from East Carolina University with a Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education and a master’s degree in Library Science. A lifelong resident of Lenoir County, she has been a teacher for 29 years. Miriam works in all areas of real estate and is dedicated to working with her clients. Miriam is married to Tim Ledford and they have three daughters and one precious granddaughter. She enjoys the beach, boating, crafts and spending time with family.
- Susan has been with the company for many years
- Is in an administrative position
- Her areas of concentration are real estate and insurance
Diane D. Meeks
- Diane joined Conway and Company in 1977
- Diane is the account manager for Conway & Co. Property Management which represents property owners and tenants in residential and commercial leasing
- Diane also represents Conway & Co Financial Services as secretary/treasurer, which is responsible for the accounting division of each of the four companies
- Diane and husband Kenny enjoy the beach, gardening, and spending time with friends and family
- Cari joined Conway & Company in 2005.
- Cari is our real estate coordinator and relocation administrator
- Cari is a licensed property and casualty insurance agent
- She holds a great love of history and is very active in the Historical society of Lenoir County